Get the Look at Home
To achieve the Marchesa hair look, follow Antonio Corral Calero’s step-by-step instructions below:
- Starting with damp hair, apply a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment through the hair to prep for styling and increase manageability. Use a comb to create a deep center part.
- Next, add Moroccanoil Thickening Lotion from root to tip. Use a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Round Brush and Moroccanoil Ceramic Hair Dryer to blow dry hair straight.
- Once dry, spray an even amount of Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray over every inch of hair.
- Brush through hair and tie into a low semi-tight ponytail at the base of the neck. Leave a few loose strands of hair in the front.
- Separate the ponytail into two parts and twist each part individually while adding Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray.
- Overlap each part together into a low tight knot and secure with bobby pins.
- Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray to hold in place.