What You’ll Need
- A Glad bag
- A blunt instrument (aka spoon, knife, flat head screwdriver)
- Rubbing Alcohol
Before you ask, no we’re not going to be killing anyone and stealing some of their makeup to replace our own.
How to Do It
- Pop your smashed lover into the glad bag and using the blunt tool smash up the rest of the powder thats still in tact – no I’m not crazy, just do it!
- When its smashed to smaller pieces take the case out of the bag and pour the milled powder back into the correct spot.
- Pour a few drops of the rubbing alcohol over the powder, add a few more drops if necessary, you want the powder to be soaked but not dripping.
- Wrap the tissue around the blunt instrument (I find a teaspoon is easiest for this bit) and press the powder together again.
- Allow to dry and marvel at this modern-day miracle!