Created for the C/MEO 2016 Resort collection showcased at this year’s Sydney Fashion Week, Lauren McCowan for evo created chic up-do’s that were naturally textured yet super chic. We’ve dubbed them the perfect winter do and have all the steps to recreate it at home.
With the (C/MEO) collection being an abstract take on classics, we decided there was no more classic hair-do than a bun, so we worked to deconstruct the traditional bun in a way that was worthy of the catwalk but still modern and wearable. The end result was slightly dishevelled but completely wearable look created with the magic of evo styling products.
Lauren McCowan for evo
How to Create The Perfect Chic Low, Messy Bun
- Apply evo water killer throughout hair and brush through using evo bradford pin bristle brush.
- Smooth the ends of the hair with the cloud nine original iron set to 150 degrees, use evo roy wide-tooth comb to control the hair.
- Create a low-ponytail at the nape, secure with a mister fantastic hair bungee and twist deconstructed bun.
- With the twisted ponytail, create a figure eight bun, secure with a second elastic and pin to hold.
- Using your fingers, create texture through the bun and top section.
- Spray the bun and front fly-aways with evo builders paradise to secure.