Images by O&M
- Prep the hair by spraying a generous amount of O&M Rootalicious from the roots to the ends of the hair and roughly dry in using a Mason Pearson brush.
- Gather hair into a ponytail just below the crown and secure tightly with an elastic. Spritz ponytail with O&M Surf Bomb and back brush parts of the hair to create a tougher texture.
- Pull hair into a messy 90’s knot, leaving the ends sticking out so you can just see them over the top of the head and secure with bobby pins. Straighten the ends sticking out at the top with a straightening iron.
- Pull a few strands out from the ponytail around the face and nape to create a wispy look and then add a touch of O&M Project Sukuroi around the hairline to toughen the look up, making the wisps looked gappy and lived in.
- Finish by spraying O&M Original Queenie to hold the look in place.