We’ve been seeing coloured liner on the runway for some time now and I for one absolutely love it! Saying that – it can be a bit of a bold statement to pull off for an everyday look so here’s some tips to play this look down to a real life version!
- Pick a soft eye kohl in any shade you want. I love the stila collection as theyre super easy to apply and don’t tug at your eyelid. I went with the matte medium purple as I have green eyes and wanted to make them pop!
- Instead of going all the way across your lash line only do the outer half, this makes it a lot more subtle and also opens the eyes up more when using such a bold colour.
- Line the lashline and slowly build up a slant with the thicker end of the liner being on the outer edge of the eye.
- Team it with a coloured mascara to emphasise the look, again focus it more-so on the outer corner of the eye and only on the top lid to keep it subtle.
- Keep the rest of the face pretty natural. You can rock a purple eyeliner but not teamed with a hot pink blush and bright red lip.