Skin Inc, a Japanese brand focusing on potent skincare that work’s has released the perfect solution to the serum world. Customised serums perfectly made to suit your personal skincare woes and mixed by you to create the easiest one-step miracle worker we’ve seen in a long time.
Offering 9 different types of serums that cover everything from hydration to fine lines, pigmentation to sensitivity, Skin Inc’s My Daily Dose customised serums make your skincare regime quick, compact and simple.
- Collagen solving wrinkles, lines and ageing.
- Hyalluronic Acid solving dehydration and dry skin.
- French Pine Bark solving stressed skin and sun-damage.
- Coenzyme Q10 solving tired skin and cell renewal.
- Vitamin A solving tired skin tone, dull skin and dark circles.
- Ceramide solving roughness and dryness.
- Chlorella solving pigmentation, freckles and dullness.
- Vitamin C solving open pores, pimples and oiliness.
- Licorice solving sensitivity and sunburn.
Their Skin Supplement Bars are now in Sephora’s around the globe (including Sydney) or you can take your Skin Identity test online to discover your three serum cocktail perfect for your own concerns. With information about your environment, genetic predisposition and lifestyle Skin Inc will offer a solution individually targeted to you.
Once tested you’ll receive the three bottles of serums plus a mix-it-yourself bottle in one of seven bright colours to combine the serums to your liking. The main serum ingredients are contained in tiny bubbles meaning they won’t adversely interact with each other and you’re getting a pure punch of ingredient once smoothed over your skin.
100% efficacy with 0% fuss! Skin Inc is available from Sephora and online for quick delivery.