Created to scrub away dead, dull skin and revitalise your body from head to toe, frank’s all natural products are good enough to eat (but maybe don’t!) all leaving you feeling soft, supple and oh-so-gorgeous!
Wanting to get frank-ed? Here’s how!
Frank’s coffee bean scrub is like an espresso hit for your skin, waking things up and getting that blood flow moving. Used a few times a week this amazing scrub, made from freshly roasted and ground Robusta beans, is equal parts stimulating and healing. Oh, and it feels amazing!
- Pop into to the shower and wet your skin from top to toe.
- Switch off the water and grab a small handful of coffee grounds.
- Scrub your skin in circular motions to exfoliate and buff away your dry, dead skin cells.
- Let the coffee dry to the skin over 5-10 minutes (and hey, snap a selfie and tag it on insta with #thefrankeffect if you’re feeling game!)
- Rinse it off and follow with your favourite shower gel.
Frank’s other selling point? A lightweight body cream that leaves you smelling like some kind of incredibly tasty confectionary. Packed full of body-loving ingredients like; pomegranate, packed full of protecting antioxidants and collagen boosting Vitamin C, Green Tea for it’s anti-inflammatory (and antioxidant!) properties and coconut oil, shea and cocoa butter to soothe, hydrate and protect.
And of course, the Body Cream wouldn’t be frank if it didn’t pack that caffeine hit! The coffee-enriched cream stimulates blood flow, targetting pesky cellulite, stretch marks, psoriasis, eczema and acne.
Want to take frank for a spin? You can purchase products from the whole range on their website.