Tips to picking the perfect Retinol products
- Apply retinol to dry, clean skin.
- Retinol can be sensitive so opt for products with an opaque packaging and preferably pump to keep the active ingredients away from light and air!
- Make retinol part of your bedside beauty routine as this baby works best at night when your body is naturally turning over skin cells.
- Around the eyes is ok, just not every night. Ditch those crows feet by dabbing retinol products around the eyes on every 3-4th night.
- Slight tingling is ok! If it doesn’t tingle when applied, it’s probably not strong enough.
- Pair it with a moisturiser with Niacinamide or Ceramide. These ingredients are fantastic building block boosters for the skin making it stronger and less likely to become irritated.