Opening the world of The Beauty Chef’s Carla Oates, The Beauty Chef Cookbook is filled with over 150 recipes created to share with family and friends.
All recipes are gluten and dairy free and based on The Beauty Chef philosophy, Beauty Begins In The Belly.
With gorgeous photography, the wholesome recipe book is full to the brim of skin-loving foods that improve gut health and naturally boost your beauty from the inside.
Each recipe whether a nutritional twist on an old favourite, a special-occasion treat or a nutrition packed ferment is designed to give your body a powerful boost.
Looking for a recipe to try? This health-giving bowl packed with fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and lipids as well as being full of skin-protective and glow-giving minerals selenium, copper and zinc. Plus it has the added boost of GLOW Inner Beauty powder with pre- and probiotics to keep your gut happy and skin radiant!
The Beauty Chef Cookbook is available online and at leading bookstores.
Get Glowing Smoothie Bowl
- 125g frozen blueberries
- 100g frozen unsweetened açai pulp, coarsely chopped
- 1 very ripe frozen banana, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125g) coconut kefir or natural yoghurt
- 2 teaspoons GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cacao nibs*
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 6-10 fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granola
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon goji berries
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen (not suitable for those with bee allergies)
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional)
- To make the smoothie, blend the blueberries, açai, banana, kefir or yoghurt and GLOW powder, if using, cinnamon, chia seeds and cacao nibs in a high-speed blender, until smooth and creamy. Pour the smoothie into two wide shallow serving bowls. Decorate with toppings. Eat immediately.
NOTE: The topping ingredients can be substituted according to personal taste or availability.