Cauliflower & Pumpkin Dahl
- 1 Small brown onion, chopped finely
- 1 Garlic clove, again chopped finely
- 1 tbs Curry powder
- 100g Red lentils
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 can Diced tomatoes
- 1/2 Cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 Pumpkin, de-seeded and cut into 3cm cubes
- 150g Green beans, top and tailed and cut into 2cm chunks
- 1 tbs Fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Preheat your oven to 220 and line a baking tray with your pumpkin. Drizzle with some olive oil and roast for 30 minutes until almost tender.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a deep pan or saucepan. Add in the garlic and onion and stir for 2 or 3 minutes then add in your curry powder.
- Follow on with your lentils and your cup of vegetable stock. Add in the tomatoes and bring it to the boil. Once there turn it down to a simmer and cover the pan allowing it to do it's thing for 10 minutes or so.
- Add in the cauliflower and roasted pumpkin and simmer for a further 5 minutes until the cauliflower is tender. By this time your stock and tomatoes will be reduced right down.
- Add in your beans for a minute or two to warm through.
- Place into a bowl with your dollop of greek yoghurt and a sprinkle of the coriander to serve. Enjoy!