Five minutes to mix up the ingredients that is, 50 minutes in the oven, but still.
So this is my go-to banana bread recipe to quickly and easily transform your ageing bananas into a delicious Banana Bread. Perfect for a breakfast or mid-morning treat and easily freezable.
You can see if the loaf is cooked through if you put a steel skewer in and if it comes out clean, it’s done!
What’s your favourite banana bread recipe? Let us know if you try out this one and how it goes?
Five Minute Banana Bread Recipe
- 4 Bananas
- 2 cups Self-Raising Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Butter
- Turn your oven onto 150 degrees celsius.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and combine them until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Pour it into a greased or better still a non-stick loaf dish, I swear by one like this as I can never seem to grease anything properly.
- Bake in the oven for 50 minutes.