Food Fix Friday: Super Simple Muesli Bars
- 2 cups Breakfast Muesli
- 1/2 cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar (or brown sugar if you don't have it/don't like coconut)
- 125g Butter
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- Chuck all of the dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Pop the butter and maple syrup into a small saucepan and melt to combine.
- Add the butter mix to your dry mix and combine (fingers are great here just be careful not to burn yourself!)
- Pour the mixture into a greased and lined baking tray and spread out patting it into the tray so it's even thickness (half to a full centimetre in height is perfect!)
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree celcius for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool thoroughly and then cut into slices.
- Try your hardest not to eat them all in one sitting.