Made from only three ingredients; cacao, raw cane sugar and cacao butter, Willie’s Cacao is as pure as it gets.
With cacao’s health benefits; antioxidant packed and great for the body’s nervous system, Willie’s Cacao has made it easy to create your own cacao-rich treats. Their cookbook, Willie’s Chocolate Bible is packed with recipes from mains to desserts, drinks to bite-sized treats, all based on their delicious lines of chocolate.
Want to create some of your own cocoa-filled treats? We’ve shared a favourite recipe for Macadamia Nut Brownies from the new Willie’s Chocolate Bible below!
Willie’s Cacao Takes The Guilt Out Of Your Next Chocolate Fix
10 minutes minutes
15 minutes minutes
- 290g Venezuelan Rio Caribe 72 % dark chocolate
- 100g slightly salted butter
- 4 eggs
- 110g raw cane sugar
- 120g roughly chopped macadamia nuts
- Equipment: 40cm x 24cm baking tin
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Lightly grease the baking tin and line with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in heatproof bowl, set over a pan of gently simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not in contact with the water. Set aside to cool.
- Whisk the eggs and caster sugar in a large mixing bowl until light and creamy.
- Fold in melted chocolate and butter until well combined, then fold in the chopped nuts.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cake tin and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, until the centre is just firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in the tin. Slice into approximately 4-cm squares.