I know, there’s others like VSCOCam where you can touch up photos and even Instagram has it’s editing capabilities now too but Enlight takes it to a new level.
Not only does it do all the basics like vintage filters with light leaks, text add-ons and framing, it also boasts some powerful tools you just can’t get in another app like:
- Two-toned gradients allow you to create a truly unique filter, now you won’t have to use Valencia for every photo!
- Correct under or over-exposed photos, bringing out lost details with their state-of-the-art noise reduction tool.
- Tweak specific areas of your photo and leave the rest unaffected with easy-to-use selective adjust.
- Crop, skew and (my favourite!) refit your photos to give you the best square format, social media friendly image without losing any of the good parts.
- Image blending, blend two images together for a double exposure effect.
Enlight is currently on sale for iOS for $4.99, Enlight is a definite must for the photo addicts among us.