What I’m Loving about the Nikon 5300
- 39-point autofocus, great for taking shots of moving objects like a certain pug I know!
- improved white balance, say goodbye to yellowish or blueish whites for good
- 24.2-megapixel camera and full HD videos
- built-in Wi-Fi, so you can instantly transfer your photos to your mobile or computer using their free app
- GPS to save photo and video location information (perfect for album auto sorters like iPhoto!)
- a 3.2-inch LCD vari-angle monitor letting you see what you’re shooting no matter what the angle (yes even a cheeky selfie!)
- D-Lighting function (amazing!) This baby automatically sets the correct exposure for your focus subject when backlit and retains the natural exposure level of the background. Goodbye photoshop!
Have you ever owned a DSLR? What’s your favourite thing to photograph?